What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to help you unleash your inner super producer by teaching you all the techniques and tricks the pros use to create the hottest beats on the radio today
- Includes video tutorials, quality drum kits, monthly updates, and 24-hour support
- Get access to detailed, high quality FL studio tutorial videos
- Improve your skills with the guidance of professionals
- Instant access after sign up – hassle free
- Learn how to make beats like the pros
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Beat Generals scores 77.15/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.beatgenerals.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $20.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: beatgenerals.com you’ll also be taken through to beatgenerals.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)